Tuesday, February 6, 2018

My Horror House of Blood. DONALD TRUMP! "My Future in the Media World".Bad George 👿Devilishly Cute,

Hello, I read all of your ads. They intrigue me. On the topic of BLM, why are they hear? Why is there an organization called the NAACP? Why are their historic black universities? My Horror House of Blood. DONALD TRUMP! "My Future in the Media World".Bad George 👿Devilishly Cute,



Why was there a movement called Civil Rights? It's because of racist white people. And in each movement, white people participated in organization and even marching.  Donald Trump is a closet racist. Not Melania Trump. Not Ivanka Trump. Not Trump, Jr. DONALD TRUMP! "My Future in the Media World".
Photo
 "My Future in the Media World"Dances In The Dark, Hell Fires,Phil Collins - Can't Stop Loving You: Love and Luck, Coins To Flip. Jewish Wales, Butts And Donkeys, Flying Cows, Pigs And Hogs, Want to hear about the luck of the Irish and more? 3 Hard Knocks:Coins To Flip, Lots Of Luck, Lots Of Love, Lots Of Tests. My Horror House of Blood. DONALD TRUMP! "My Future in the Media World".Bad George 👿Devilishly Cute,

Photo
Sheri And Rachel Jarrot. Hope hopping helps those that fell down, and having a hard time turning around, and turning the pages to more and better dazes without the snakes, cattle and jackasses, in the hills, valleys, and canyons in Riverside county in California.My Horror House of Blood. DONALD TRUMP! "My Future in the Media World".Bad George 👿Devilishly Cute,



Horse and Pony Show, Big Bangs. Dinner Time Hits, Running Dates, Phil Collins - Can't Stop Loving You (Official Music Video)Lions Packs. Lovers And Haters, Frogs Hearts, Flipping Cards...Love and hate, songs of freaks. .    "My Future in the Media World"Dances In The Dark, Hell Fires,Jewish Wales, Butts And Donkeys, Flying Cows, Pigs And Hogs, Want to hear about the luck of the Irish and more?My Horror House of Blood. DONALD TRUMP! "My Future in the Media World".Bad George 👿Devilishly Cute,




  All life was created by God. All life is controlled by God. All life is sustained by God. According to God, He is not a respecter of persons. So skin color means zero to him. And speaking on the subject of "white supremacy," no one picks their respective race. My Horror House of Blood. DONALD TRUMP! "My Future in the Media World".Bad George 👿Devilishly Cute,


No one choose their DNA. No one chooses their parents. No one picks their conception or birth date. No one picks their height, hair and eye color. People don't pick their physical looks. No one picks their birthplace. We don't choose our name or death date. Seems to me, the one who is responsible for these things and much more is the being who is in fact supreme!   Happy Thanksgiving!"My Future in the Media World".    


Listen To Your Heart:R. Kelly - Slow Wind.Light And Darkness, Devils And Sinners, Donkey Tales➰♦FALLING GRACE♦ Haters, Hackers,Frogs or cows? Barry White and China Black ~ Let The Music Play .Heaven on earth, heaven to see, oceans blue, blue oceans to create.
Happy dazes again, joys and pain, blue oceans to the seven seas. Dreams in actions, dreams of a better life, ships of dreams to sail, boats tied up, good times. Dazes in the sun, sunny and bright, boats and ships to dreams. My Horror House of Blood. DONALD TRUMP! "My Future in the Media World".Bad George 👿Devilishly Cute,
Glory days.🌵🌵🌵"No voice has ever spoken such transcendent truth with such authority and communicated it so effectively. It will be many generations before music again produces an artist so respected and beloved world-wide as Bob Marley."🌵🌵🌵Rossa Lina 🌵🌵🌵🌵🌵🌵.
My Horror House of Blood. DONALD TRUMP! "My Future in the Media World".Bad George 👿Devilishly Cute,


"My Future in the Media World"Dances In The Dark, Hell Fires,Jewish Wales, Butts And Donkeys, Flying Cows, Pigs And Hogs, Want to hear about the luck of the Irish and more?BEE GEES – TO MUCH HEAVEN .70’s 80’s 90’s Music.Chicks, babes, dames, sisters of colors, shades of light, dates with donkeys, dicks, and dawgs, in the darkness.Purple Hearts, Purple Rains, Pink And Rites, Homes Of The Brave, The Few, The Proud, USMC, Cali Dreamers, Bankers, Builders, American Dreams, Veterans Day 2017. Cheers, And Chaps, Men And Women To Fight, The Good Battles, God Ties To Thank 2.


Cartoon Hits, Gato Nine Lives,Sarah Jarrot ‏ Kids And Goats, Tales Told Twice. My Horror House of Blood. DONALD TRUMP! "My Future in the Media World".Bad George 👿Devilishly Cute.

"My Future in the Media World"Dances In The Dark, Hell Fires,Jewish Wales, Butts And Donkeys, Flying Cows, Pigs And Hogs, Want to hear about the luck of the Irish and more? Meth Labs, Rednecks And Birds, Wigs And Caps, Horns To Hide,Steven And Sheri Jarrot. Rachel Cattlecall:RGJ Princess Frog: Rocky, Butch 2 Whale. -Songs to sing, hearts broken, hearts cracked, faces to turn, snakes and worms, gifts to share, tales in the air, glory days done. changes in the winds. My Horror House of Blood. DONALD TRUMP! "My Future in the Media World".Bad George 👿Devilishly Cute,


Rach Jay FART FACE BUTT CRACK, MY MOTHER AND FATHER: Sherri and Steven Jarrot, I am just like them. Apples to the basket cases, retards also.Abby Collins-Rachel Jay, or Rachel Jarrot: youre the fartface. Faces in the mirror, terms of endearment, with friends or foes, family of snakes, crooks and frogs, plenty to dodge. Cows and cattle, rude: Rach Jay youre the crackhole.. rude for a big, fat, land whale, dyke to date, tricks to turn.My Horror House of Blood. DONALD TRUMP! "My Future in the Media World".Bad George 👿Devilishly Cute,

No comments:

Post a Comment