Saturday, August 11, 2018

Another Cherokee Tale: The Corn Woman The Corn Woman is a spirit that is sent down from heaven every year to come and walk in the fields of the Cherokee.

Fools & Fakes: Rachel and Shei Jarrot: Dykes, Butches, Bitches Cum
NO SIR REE BOB! My team would NEVER agree to ANYTHING on my behalf w/o me knowing!!!!! NEVER! That is not how I run my businesses.FALSE. I AM WORKING ON EMPIRE IT IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR ME TO BE THERE. I HATE THAT THIS ORGANIZATION IS MISLEADING MY FANS😑😑 Another Cherokee Tale: The Corn Woman   The Corn Woman is a spirit that is sent down from heaven every year to come and walk in the fields of the Cherokee. 


Image may contain: 1 person, smiling


 I concur. Mistakes, bumps in road, dances on the beach. Crooks, robbers and suckers to date.  Crook Steven Jarrot  7608512267.Skip it if you can, here is the story to share, not your daily bread for the wicked, the winners, the saints and the sinners, lights out now.....▼  2014 (6)▼  October (2)Role Models Bend Jewish White Super-Sized►  September (2)►  August (2) Rites to Dreams....Dream life to share with 7605643510-Steven Jarrot,jokes- Rocky/Rotten/Jarrot , "fat boy".


Photo

Steven Jay Jarrot-760 851 2267- Rachel and Sheri fucks, family, friends and foes, for the cash needed to live dream life. Cash to share with snakes, frogs and freaks?     Police Officer Went Topless While On Duty And The Rest Is History, tales of lovers, cows and cattle, cops and crooks, tales and stories, good times. History notes. Stories tell, donkeys in packs, monkeys to steal. Jacks and John, dicks in lines, gangs to do, party and play, Steven Jarrot, tricks and trades, dicks in lines, day job, nuts to go. Freaks out to play, dances in the dark, dances with snakes, cops and cooks, crooks and robbers, stories and history online to share. Pages to turn. Another Cherokee Tale: The Corn Woman   The Corn Woman is a spirit that is sent down from heaven every year to come and walk in the fields of the Cherokee.



NO SIR REE BOB!Me and babyπŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹ My team would NEVER agree to ANYTHING on my behalf w/o me knowing!!!!! NEVER! That is not how I run my businesses.FALSE. I AM WORKING ON EMPIRE IT IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR ME TO BE THERE. I HATE THAT THIS ORGANIZATION IS MISLEADING MY FANS😑😑 Another Cherokee Tale: The Corn Woman   The Corn Woman is a spirit that is sent down from heaven every year to come and walk in the fields of the Cherokee. 



Elder's Meditation of the Day August 11  "May there be peace when we meet."  --Audrey Shenandoah, ONONDAGA  The Elders tell us the greatest gift we can seek is peace of mind; to walk in balance, to respect all things. For us to do this, we must have peace within ourselves and peace within ourselves cannot come unless we are walking the path the Creator would have us walk. Sometimes the tests on this path are difficult, but we know that each test makes us stronger.


 Oh Great Spirit, I ask You to whisper Your wisdom in my heart. You are the only one who knows the secret to peaceful living and the mystery of harmony. Teach me of Your peace, understanding and balance, and guide me onto your good path.  Copied with the permission of Don L. Coyhis, from the book Meditations with Native American Elders:  Another Cherokee Tale: The Corn Woman   The Corn Woman is a spirit that is sent down from heaven every year to come and walk in the fields of the Cherokee.

No comments:

Post a Comment