Friday, March 8, 2019

Every day about survival, my rivals, my gods, man to man, sex up in airs. Moot to date, moot to changes, moot to Mountie to climb.

Just saying, one woman, one man, strangers to friends, maybe more, over the decades. Son to shine, kids and goats, horns to blast, over the rainbows, after the rain.Gifts to share about the hairs of the matter, wigs and hats for the bad hair dazes.
1
Changes to the hairs of the curls, chances to take with the headbands worn, wings to wear, or halo to place with the hair choices to make daily.I love writing about princesses and mermaids and fairies. What Every Woman Should Have: Gifts Of Humor, Reminds Us What Matters The Most, Books To Read. Every day about survival, my rivals, my gods, man to man, sex up in airs. Moot to date, moot to changes, moot to Mountie to climb.
1


 Every day about survival, my rivals, my gods, man to man, sex up in airs. Moot to date, moot to changes, moot to Mountie to climb.The smile on my face doesn't mean my life is perfect. It means I appreciate what I have and what God has blessed me with. If your interested in chatting and see if possibly hanging out email me lets see where it can lead. I am looking for friendship but at the end, I would like an LTR. W4M: Stats, location, age, how tall, silent knights, house on the block, alone again, mature lion, mountains to climb still. 
1
Marching To March: Morning Madness.... wishes of one: good lady looking for nice gentleman senior friend to go movie , camping , trail , travel ... Very nice to meet you !!๐ŸŽผ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽปStrangers.๐ŸŒ™✨Three things you should never break: Promises, Trust, and Someone's Heart.Heaven On Earth.Tips.Nice shot, birthday this month, what was the day again, angles of angels on earth. Lovers and haters, family affairs, lights to shine, good times in the land of nines.


 Every day about survival, my rivals, my gods, man to man, sex up in airs. Moot to date, moot to changes, moot to Mountie to climb.I may not be your first love, first kiss, first sight, or first date : I just want to be your last.... wishes of one: good lady looking for nice gentleman senior friend to go movies , camping trails , travel ... Very nice to meet you !!๐ŸŽผ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽปStrangers.๐ŸŒ™✨Three things you should never break: Promises, Trust, and Someone's Heart.Heaven On Earth.Tips.Promises.Heaven On Earth.

Let Nature take its course. By letting each thing act in accordance with its own nature, Everything that needs to be done gets done. … For a thing cannot function properly when its own nature has been disrupted.Promises.Heaven On Earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment