Friday, May 1, 2020

Blessings Daily, Love And Life, Live And Learn, Great Day For Dreams In Actions.Time to get back up girls, tricked by frogs with plans to rob and steal more.


Good morning to you. I am a man, 60 plus. I am definitely single. You could classify me almost as a hermit, but I do like talking to intelligent people. I live in the middle of nowhere with a dog and a cat. My semi weekly trips to the city have come to an end since February, and I really haven't noticed a difference.

 Only thing I miss is going to the library and perusing the internet for a few hours a week. I don't have Wi-Fi, I'm lucky to have a cell phone that works. My Ranch keeps me very busy. Always chores to do, weeds to clear, Garden to tend to, and all the little things that makes Farm Life far from boring.

I don't have a political party that I believe in. No one can change my mind on that. I don't have a church to go to, as I don't think God is that organized. I don't go to bars or clubs, as the people I meet there tend to be non doing alcoholics. I do drink but I also work most of the day. 

I worked 46 years of my life to earn my current lifestyle. I no longer need to work for anyone else. If it wasn't for government fees, I would almost no expenses in my life. If you feel a need to talk, about your life or experiences oh, I would be willing to listen. 

Believe it or not, I have lived one hell of a great life, and I could probably write a dozen books about it and still not tell 10%. the choices we have all made In life have already been made. we all have an uncertain future ahead of us. maybe I'll hear from you. Have a great day and wash your hands. If you do go outside, when you return home wash your hands arms and face! Brush your teeth, too!

Randy Hill Obituary - Visitation & Funeral Information
πŸ’šπŸ’š πŸ‘ΎπŸŽ΅.While You Were Sleep,❤πŸ”₯πŸ’― Fairy Tales Recaps, πŸ‚πŸƒπŸπŸŒΎπŸŒ²Witches, Fairies, Pixies. πŸ’™πŸ’™ Stop Living Someone Else's Life. 
Image may contain: possible text that says 'BEAUTY ATTRACTS THE EYE BUT PERSONALITY CAPTURES THE HEART.'
Blessings Daily, Love And Life, Live And Learn, Great Day For Dreams In Actions.Time to get back up girls, tricked by frogs with plans to rob and steal more. Hello fellow vets. 

I would like to hear more from you and also share with you my thoughts and feelings. Ken: Brand new day, brand new world, ready to get started. The Fairy and the Frogs:Outrage builds over 'whites have rights' billboard. Prince of Frog:Jewish Style.Mother Goose, Jesus Christ, Cows, cattle, hippos 2.Lasting Impressions: Pat Benatar - Love Is A Battlefield:Hello fellow vet, interesting reading that seem to capture some if your feelings.

But you are holding back so much if yourself and it could be your way of maintaining some sense if control in this chaotic life.Hello fellow vet, interesting reading that seem to capture some if your feelings. But you are holding back so much if yourself and it could be your way of maintaining some sense if control in this chaotic life.

Image may contain: possible text that says 'LAUGHTER IS THE BEST MEDICINE, OR GIN... WHATEVER.'
Blessings Daily, Love And Life, Live And Learn, Great Day For Dreams In Actions.Time to get back up girls, tricked by frogs with plans to rob and steal more. 


Image may contain: possible text that says 'PEOPLE THAT HAVE BEEN THROUGH A LOT OF SHIT AND STILL KEEP A SMILE ARE MY FAVORITE TYPE OF PEOPLE. MAGE BY THEDOOOVIBE CO'

No comments:

Post a Comment