Wednesday, September 2, 2020

COINS TO FLIP.To me love is, about being able to see light inside ,of a who sees nothing but darkness.


Movies and hits, shows to watch, horse and pony shows, pages to turn, games of love and hate. Goats and sheep, games with kids, songs and dances, horses to racers, games on land. Hopes and dreams, dances in darkness, joys and pains, dances in the darkness. Fairy tales, stories of dogs, bitches and butches, pages to turn.
Fingers in the air, sit and spin, American Birds. NY escapees...Turkeys without wings to fly.
'DON'T BE AFRAID TO OFFEND THOSE WCL THAT DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOU IN THE FIRST PLACE'Fat And Wide,😹😹😹“whatever” I mean fuck youJewish Whale On Land, Sucker For Free, Pigs, Hogs, Hoes, Family Affairs. Nuts To Grow. Dances With Wolves. JUST SAYING. FROGS, SPIDERS AND SNAKES, FRIENDS IN THE WILD, EATEN ALIVE, BACK IN TIME, COINS TO FLIP.To me love is, about being able to see light inside ,of a who sees nothing but darkness.



I do it because I can, I can because I want to, I do it because you said I couldn't, rings to roses, birds and bees. Classes on the beach, herds of whales, dens of snakes, dances on the beach. Green cash, green luck, green backs, rewards and bonus on acts and wishes, dreams.COINS TO FLIP.To me love is, about being able to see light inside ,of a who sees nothing but darkness.





Tears Of Clown, Sands Of Time, Moving Alone:Gay Boat Ride .Constants, Fucked For Life, Crook.Lessons, Blessings, Hares Lost In Woods, Chicks, Babes, And Dicks, Waves Made. Prince - Do Me, Baby -COINS TO FLIP.To me love is, about being able to see light inside ,of a who sees nothing but darkness.
If you're a cash buyer who can close fast, I want you on my buyer's list. I only offer great deals on my list. Properties will be Discounted Significantly, I Personally Sit Down with Distressed Sellers who need to get rid of their Problem Properties. I will then Email you the Deal once I have it under Contract.
Repair, restore, replace the deeds and actions, you may have done, trades to be done. Orange County, California,Pages to turn, history to note, games with dogs, games with snakes, life and love, horns of a goat, love and hate, to change, by the minute.With an open mind, sometimes it's hard not to see evil. Share your defiance:Eyes In The Sky.
Image may contain: 1 person, text that says 'HBO Mouloues YOU WILL NEVER FIND YOUR "NORMAL"'

Tales of lovers, stories of haters, hats and horns, sheep and goats, hats and wigs. Wigs and horns, dates on the beach, dates with Rachel Jarrot, balls in the air, tricks and trades.COINS TO FLIP.To me love is, about being able to see light inside ,of a who sees nothing but darkness.

'DON'T BE AFRAID TO OFFEND THOSE WCL THAT DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOU IN THE FIRST PLACE'Fat And Wide,😹😹😹“whatever” I mean fuck youJewish Whale On Land, Sucker For Free, Pigs, Hogs, Hoes, Family Affairs. Nuts To Grow. Dances With Wolves. JUST SAYING. FROGS, SPIDERS AND SNAKES, FRIENDS IN THE WILD, EATEN ALIVE, BACK IN TIME, COINS TO FLIP.To me love is, about being able to see light inside ,of a who sees nothing but darkness.

No comments:

Post a Comment