Friday, February 18, 2022

Tin Solders Tales Twisted.One Fine Day, Moving On, Mountains To climb, Daily Events.: Make someone smile everyday, but always remember...White & Nerdy.

 

Weird Al" Yankovic - White & Nerdy (Official Music Video

Stop living in the past, and stop making EXCUSES, for not doing what you should be doing to get to your ultimate goal!!!! W4M. LAST CHANCE. Every mind is its own world. Just Walk Tall With Your Head Held High THIS is a Brand New Year Baby! HAPPY NEW YEAR'.


Tin Solders Tales Twisted.One Fine Day, Moving On, Mountains To climb, Daily Events.: Make someone smile everyday, but always remember...White & Nerdy.



I just love me some Pink Floyd.
Making love to strains of Dark Side of the Moon. . . . 
but what do you think of this?  Café Tacvba - Aprovéchate - YouTube



Love it, and I'm not even gay.Tin Solders Tales Twisted.One Fine Day, Moving On, Mountains To climb, Daily Events.: Make someone smile everyday, but always remember...White & Nerdy.

"Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored."Waves, words,woman for man, silly, slow, sane, retired, dreamer, plans to move, in and out of time,to hold, to connect, to have company, to last years.Tin Solders Tales Twisted.One Fine Day, Moving On, Mountains To climb, Daily Events.: Make someone smile everyday, but always remember...White & Nerdy.




 Love it, and I'm not even gay.Tin Solders Tales Twisted.One Fine Day, Moving On, Mountains To climb, Daily Events.: Make someone smile everyday, but always remember...White & Nerdy.

Fat chance right?Goal: Independence.I am the story teller .The author .The director. I am the doctor . The nurse. The clinician. I am the shadow . The shade .The moonlight. I am the runner-up .The second place. The silver metal .I am the alone .


People of Color: Point well taken the Pews. We celebrate life, liberty & the pursuit of happiness, together.Mothers, Moms, Men, Mice, Cartoon Hits, Across The Decades, Waves Made, Head Counts. Strangers In The Dark, Bumps In The Road. Dimes Dropped.Dances With Wolves' | Mental Floss.Into The Woods,Into The Water, Into The Dark: Earth, Wind & Fire -


 Let Me Be The One: The Nut To Stand Alone, Heads Above The Common. The Shining Star In The Night.I don’t care about your race I don’t care if your new or old ARMY. Army of frogs, frogs in groups, peas in pods, family affairs, good time toads.Leaders: Head Shots.Miracles, Men, Mice,Battles.






I just love me some Pink Floyd.
Making love to strains of Dark Side of the Moon. . . . 
but what do you think of this?  Café Tacvba - Aprovéchate - YouTube
Love it, and I'm not even gay.

No comments:

Post a Comment