Sunday, December 9, 2018

πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™ŒπŸ»πŸŒŸπŸ’– Dear Twiitter Church Family & FriendsπŸ™‹πŸΌ‍♀️P.X ♑πŸ‡§πŸ‡·One day I'm gonna be worth the effort... It's back to the lab again.

Captain Hook, πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™ŒπŸ»πŸŒŸπŸ’– Peter Pan, Caption Gilbert, in the yachts, on the ships ready to sail, seven seas, here we cum.πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™ŒπŸ»πŸŒŸπŸ’–  πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™ŒπŸ»πŸŒŸπŸ’– Dear Twiitter Church Family & FriendsπŸ™‹πŸΌ‍♀️P.X ♑πŸ‡§πŸ‡·One day I'm gonna be worth the effort... It's back to the lab again.

The Who- I can see for miles.....Steven Jarrot, 7608512267,Bad Company Steven Jay Jarrot: 7608512267: dream girl, mistakes.."you think I give a fuck?" Snakes in Grass Snak… ꧁πŸ’–꧂Dream knight, L_A_T_I_N Men, tall, dark hares.Songs To Good Knights. Gems To Love. Butterflies πŸ¦‹πŸ¦‹πŸ¦‹πŸ¦‹πŸ¦‹ GM


Community cover photo

Waves and rocks, under the surface, ships of dreams on the deep, blue seas, songs of the sharks, and songs of the mermaids, to dance on the waves, or the rock unseen, under the roll of the waves, rolling on the ocean. Thanks for a great day about the ground, ships passing in the nights.πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™ŒπŸ»πŸŒŸπŸ’– πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™ŒπŸ»πŸŒŸπŸ’– Dear Twiitter Church Family & FriendsπŸ™‹πŸΌ‍♀️P.X ♑πŸ‡§πŸ‡·One day I'm gonna be worth the effort... It's back to the lab again.

You killed my dog Dog's fine. Just sleeping.   Lucky they spared the two beauties. It was a very good movie.I cried on some parts especially when Mr. Quan was holding his dead daughter in his arms. So heartbreaking to watch.  Thanks for the upload.πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™ŒπŸ»πŸŒŸπŸ’– Dear Twiitter Church Family & FriendsπŸ™‹πŸΌ‍♀️P.X ♑πŸ‡§πŸ‡·One day I'm gonna be worth the effort... It's back to the lab again.

πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™ŒπŸ»πŸŒŸπŸ’– Dear Twiitter Church Family & FriendsπŸ™‹πŸΌ‍♀️my sweet  husband James aka Jim passed away🌈went to be with the Lord 12-7-18✝️I am so thankful for the precious time I have had with himπŸ’–I thank you all for your love, prayers encouraging words #UmbrellaOfTheLord ☔️☀️

The Who- I can see for miles.....Steven Jarrot, 7608512267,Bad Company Steven Jay Jarrot: 7608512267: dream girl, mistakes.."you think I give a fuck?" Snakes in Grass Snak… ꧁πŸ’–꧂Dream knight, L_A_T_I_N Men, tall, dark hares.Songs To Good Knights. Gems To Love. Butterflies πŸ¦‹πŸ¦‹πŸ¦‹πŸ¦‹πŸ¦‹ GM



πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™ŒπŸ»πŸŒŸπŸ’– Dear Twiitter Church Family & FriendsπŸ™‹πŸΌ‍♀️P.X ♑πŸ‡§πŸ‡·One day I'm gonna be worth the effort... It's back to the lab again.The Who- I can see for miles.....Steven Jarrot, 7608512267,Bad Company Steven Jay Jarrot: 7608512267: dream girl, mistakes.."you think I give a fuck?" Snakes in Grass Snak… ꧁πŸ’–꧂Dream knight, L_A_T_I_N Men, tall, dark hares.Songs To Good Knights. Gems To Love. Butterflies πŸ¦‹πŸ¦‹πŸ¦‹πŸ¦‹πŸ¦‹ GM




No comments:

Post a Comment