Sunday, December 9, 2018

I'm building my own house and buying my own car next year ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿพ


Call or text, searching for a paper to take to social security today, in house in Moreno Valley, and have to go to Lake Elisore for more 420, and hit an asswhite over the head for taking an oz of blue dreams from me. Do you have a house with land in hemet by chance. Have a house on a ac in hemet to look at also on Ceder at 14433 maybe off of Rosebush and Cedar I think.Happiness is your own treasure because it lies within you. I'm building my own house and buying my own car next year ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿพ
รฏ¸ MEMORY, MIND, MATTER: Break it down, liked the words, not much to say, ways to grow, nice shot at fame.....Sheep, Lights On.Hopes For Life, Dances In Sunlight, Glory Days Done, Lovers 4 Life.American Drama....
Anyway are you also a grower in hemet (420), and are you a vet, and do you have a 501(c) to sell or share are the real important questions here.Happiness is your own treasure because it lies within you. Toys for the kid, old and young, male or female, fun and games, gifts for the good, bad, and nasty. Freaks that cum out at night, vamps and the undead and unstable. I'm building my own house and buying my own car next year ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿพ

Thank you for those who served and are still serving!! For God and Country! รขš“รฏ¸

Strangers to friends, friends to family, family to foes, family affairs,gates and doors, winners, losers, sinners and saints, dances in the darkness.I'm building my own house and buying my own car next year ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿพ

No comments:

Post a Comment