Wednesday, December 30, 2020

"The ability to triumph starts with you." If I may ask what is your goal or what are you trying to accomplish whether it be about life or love or a work goal or anything? I would like to learn more about you .

 You better have settled for a story where poetry lay in a drawer, between paperwork and dusty memories, bound in the window to showcase its nothing.

Love, Lights, Luck, Lessons, Leaders, Green Signs, Arrows To Rites, Cons And Pros.Just saying, setting standards. Silent knights, retired, hares to blow in the wind, sunny and bright, wits and charms, leader of the band, words and views, to delight. Hey, Hey, Hey, what do you have to say, tell me something good, stranger to friend.



Marines and sailors train in the jungle.3 Hard Knocks. Givers and takes, both sides of the coin. Love and hate, both four letter words, same on the down low, or words to distrust, same or equal to faithful and bullshit, Wisdom of Gene Wilder: Hi I just wanted to say Hi. And maybe see what is on your mind? It feels like you have a lot in your mind and if you want to talk then I'm here.

RITES OF PASSAGES, SUNNY, BRIGHT,WITS AND CHARMS:DREAM KNIGHTS ...GREAT JOB, GREAT PICTURE, GREAT STORY TO SHARE, THANKS SO MUCH. AMEN TO COME, MORE THAN ONCE, TIPS TO SHARE. LOTS OF LOVE, LOTS OF LUCK, LOTS OF TESTS OVER TIME.

One day out of life. Gems to love, pebbles on the shores, sunny and bright, lions, tigers, and bears, oh my.This Just In... I am friendly, easy going, and responsible!Lots Of Laughter, Leaders In The Lights, Lions, Tigers, And Bears, Voices To Be Heard.


Magic traded. Cheers, Chaps, Wishes On Stars, Works So Well.Hi I just wanted to say Hi. And maybe see what is on your mind? It feels like you have a lot in your mind and if you want to talk then I'm here."The ability to triumph starts with you." If I may ask what is your goal or what are you trying to accomplish whether it be about life or love or a work goal or anything? I would like to learn more about you

No photo description available.

No comments:

Post a Comment