Thursday, December 31, 2020

Wings To Fly, Songs In The Winds, Mountains To Climb, Riding The Storms, Dances In Clouds. : Building Something, House, Dreams, Hopes.



 Wings To Fly, Songs In The Winds, Mountains To Climb, Riding The Storms, Dances In Clouds. : Building Something, House, Dreams, Hopes.

Marines and sailors train in the jungle.3 Hard Knocks. Givers and takes, both sides of the coin. Love and hate, both four letter words, same on the down low, or words to distrust, same or equal to faithful and bullshit, Wisdom of Gene Wilder: Hi I just wanted to say Hi. And maybe see what is on your mind? It feels like you have a lot in your mind and if you want to talk then I'm here.

Love, Lights, Luck, Lessons, Leaders, Green Signs, Arrows To Rites, Cons And Pros.Just saying, setting standards. Silent knights, retired, hares to blow in the wind, sunny and bright, wits and charms, leader of the band, words and views, to delight. Hey, Hey, Hey, what do you have to say, tell me something good, stranger to friend. Love and hate, both four letter words, same on the down low, or words to distrust, same or equal to faithful and bullshit, Wisdom of Gene Wilder:"The ability to triumph starts with you." If I may ask what is your goal or what are you trying to accomplish whether it be about life or love or a work goal or anything? I would like to learn more about you
Image may contain: text that says 'Husband: I want you to have this bracelet. It belonged to my Grandmother. Wife: Why does it say "Do Not Resuscitate"'


 Lessons Learned, Dances In The Streets, Freaks, Frogs, Fools, Heads To Count, Cash, Coins, Clowns To The Left, Horse And Pony Shows, Dreams In Motions, History Created, Not News Today."The ability to triumph starts with you." If I may ask what is your goal or what are you trying to accomplish whether it be about life or love or a work goal or anything? I would like to learn more about you.


"The ability to triumph starts with you." If I may ask what is your goal or what are you trying to accomplish whether it be about life or love or a work goal or anything? I would like to learn more about you 🙂
One day out of life. Gems to love, pebbles on the shores, sunny and bright, lions, tigers, and bears, oh my.This Just In... I am friendly, easy going, and responsible!Lots Of Laughter, Leaders In The Lights, Lions, Tigers, And Bears, Voices To Be Heard.Magic traded. Cheers, Chaps, Wishes On Stars, Works So Well.Hi I just wanted to say Hi. And maybe see what is on your mind? It feels like you have a lot in your mind and if you want to talk then I'm here


'DON'T BE AFRAID TO OFFEND THOSE WCL THAT DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOU IN THE FIRST PLACE'Fat And Wide,😹😹😹“whatever” I mean fuck youJewish Whale On Land, Sucker For Free, Pigs, Hogs, Hoes, Family Affairs. Nuts To Grow. Dances With Wolves. JUST SAYING. FROGS, SPIDERS AND SNAKES, FRIENDS IN THE WILD, EATEN ALIVE, BACK IN TIME, COINS TO FLIP.To me love is, about being able to see light inside ,of a who sees nothing but darkness.


Wings To Fly, Songs In The Winds, Mountains To Climb, Riding The Storms, Dances In Clouds. : Building Something, House, Dreams, Hopes.


No comments:

Post a Comment